Thursday, October 24, 2013

Worship Music

Hey Guys... I have something really great to share with you today.  I totally meant to share this with you last week, but I was sick.  Like fever so high I hallucinated being covered in ants.  Turned out I had strep.  It was awful.

Anyways, on to the good stuff.  I attend Austin Stone Community Church in Austin.  I love my church. Every single week I'm taught theology that is life changing.  Not only are we taught through our preaching pastors, but we are also taught Biblical truths through our worship teams.

I'm so excited to share with you the new album our worship team just released, King of Love.  It is absolutely amazing and you can check it out and purchase it here.  If you're musically inclined you can also check out the chord charts.  There's also a tab you click on to learn about the theology behind the songs.

Besides the fact that the music is absolutely beautiful on this album I love that I can have it on all the time and fill my house with worship music.  Plus my kids are learning truths about Jesus when they hear it.

I think my favorite song is Jesus Is Better.  I even have some of the lyrics written on my chalkboard in my breakfast room.  The song is based on the story of the father who asked Jesus to help his son, who had an unclean spirit.  At one point the father says, "I believe.  Help my unbelief."  How many times do I feel this way.  I'm crying out to God, "I believe.  Help me believe!"  I know Jesus is better than anything, but do I really?  Only he can help me really really know it.


In all my sorrows, Jesus is better - make my heart believe
In all my victories, Jesus is better - make my heart believe
Than any comfort, Jesus is better - make my heart believe
More than all riches, Jesus is better - make my heart believe
Our souls declaring, Jesus is better - make my heart believe
Our song eternal, Jesus is better - make my heart believe

So, please go check out the new album.  I know you'll love it as much as I do.  Fill your home with worship and learn more about God.


I was given an advanced copy of King of Love, but the opinions in the post are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.