Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Creating

I've been creating for as long as I can remember.  When I was a kid I spent hours writing; then I moved on to clothing design and spent hours drawing sketches.  When I was planning our wedding I found that I enjoyed making veils and headpieces and turned that into a small business for a while.

Then I began my most wonderful creations...creations I really had no control over, but ones that grew within me and were the most beautiful creations of all.


They are amazing, completely truly amazing.


It doesn't get any better than these handsome faces.


How did these masterpieces come from me?



I am so blessed to be allowed to help nurture their creativity.  Being a part of their creative process has encouraged me to begin creating again.  I've been making some jewelry and doing lots of home decorating diy projects (I'll be sharing some soon).  In the process I've also decided to start my own little business.  I'm working on some products that I will be putting in an Etsy store soon.  I can't wait to share my newest creations with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.